Tuesday, June 14, 2011

something new


I am not much of writer, but I am very much a social person! I feel like I have so much to say, without too much rambling of course, so what better way to connect with our friends and family!  Jonathan and I are living the wonderful married life.  Between my job, and Jonathan's work and school schedule, we are very much on the go!  Hopefully this blog will keep everyone updated as we share our fun, crazy, but sometimes uneventful life!  Once again, I am new to all this so bare with me as I begin this blog.  Shout out to Briley Cotton brileyandmatt.blogspot.com, who inspried me with her super cute blog! 
 Below is a picture of Jonathan and I at our favorite place, the Dawg House!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!! Can't wait to add you to my favorites list :).

    ReplyDelete