Monday, August 29, 2011

4 years and counting

Jonathan and I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary.  Wow! It is really hard to believe that four short (and long, at times) years I was walking down the aisle to marry my best friend.  I can honestly say I would get married every day if i could, to the same person of course!! :)  but it truly was one of the greatest days of my life! Although, it was arguably the HOTTEST day in the history of Louisiana, we had a wonderful day celebrating with our friends and family.



and four years later, all grown up.






So among his four years, we have had some great trips, exciting memories and for the most part we have genuinely enjoyed getting to know each other and learn how to be the best spouse for each other.  There are so many reasons why I love Jonathan Walsh. He is a thoughtful, loving, funny, considerate, hard working, (i could literally go on and on) and handsome man. I love that we can literally do everything together.  Whether it is watching football (Go Cowboys!), cooking, praying, watching movies, traveling, eating mexican food or just being lazy at home.  Of all the many things we do togehter, I am most amazed by Jonathan when he is coaching soccer.  Soccer is not something I have ever, in my whole life, been familiar with, but with every Walsh comes a motherload of skill, knowledge and the obsessive gene to know and play soccer as much as possible.  I have honestly grown to love the game, and most of all I love the passion Jonathan has for the game. I am more like the soccer mom of Jonathan's teams. and by mom, i mean wife.  I love getting to know the boys throughout their years of playing soccer and to watch jonathan teach and develop these young men's talent. 
 These things are only a few reasons why I love him. I look forward to many, many years of laughter, all the while loving my husband the very best I know how.  I thank God every day for the gift of love I share with my husband. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment